summer love

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Series of Holiday Events

the littlest shepherd girl
nativity @ Noni's family Christmas party



Sledding with the Miller Family in Hyrum, Utah

Christmas Eve


Snow Angel(s) of course...

Summer's Miller cousins:

Evan, Miles, Sam, & Sophie





Holiday Sweater Dinner Party

(Christmas Eve)

"to spread Christmas cheer, wear a sweater for everyone to hear!"







Christmas Morning! @ Noni and Papa's

Baby doll for a very nice girl








More fun in the snow!


New Years Day...

Summer's first experience Skiing @ Grand Targhee Ski Resort back home

in Victor, Idaho.

(she isn't so sure about those stiff boots)



All Set! Snow conditions taste great.


On your mark...


Get set...


GO!



Once Summer realized how adventurous skiing is, she loved it.


Andrew took her down the kiddie slope about 8 times before her little legs were


"all done".


Magic Carpet ride.


It has been a fun-filled, busy, quality family time, Holiday.






6 comments:

Lefgren Family said...

It looks like you had such a good Christmas, thanks for sharing. april

Kayla said...

ha ha so i think that your sweater is the funniest thing in the whole world! it is hilarious! I mean, seriously when i saw that picture i almost peed my pants from laughing.. because you can so pull it of I mean it totally matches your personality! ha ha JUST KIDDING! your cute in anything :) and i am glad the holidays went good for you :) and your birthday! wahoo ....... one year older and wiser too! ... yeah!
haha anyways just rambling on about nothing. be safe, your always in my prayers!
Love ya
Kayla

Lefgren Family said...

I miss skiing Targhee! Lucky! And Summer is just too cute on those skiis, I need to take Anna this year.
Sue

Missy and Luke said...

This pic is so cute (on the magic carpet) I love it! What a cute little girl!
Holls if you and I ever go skiing together I am afraid I will be on the hill with the magic carpet as well, I think it would make for some really cute pics me skiing between your skies.

Macbeth 6 said...

Is that seriousely you in the holiday sweater? What !!! YOu are the bomb sister - who couldn't have fun with you!!!

@udj said...

Hey Millers,
We haven't had a computer for a couple of months. Anyway, I checked your blog today and loved all your pictures. It was fun to see an update and made me miss you guys. Can we come visit in the spring? We'd come sooner, but I'm due to have another boy in 2 weeks. Summer is so cute, she can have her choice between the older Philpot boy or the younger one...in a few years of course.
Philpots

my first movie