summer love

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween Road Trip




Summer, Fischer, and I recently went on a road trip. We went down to Cache Valley for Halloween weekend...Summer and I stayed with my parents in Richmond, UT for a few nights, then Andrew meet us on Halloween to head south to his family's home in Hyrum, UT. All together, we visited grandma and grandpa Lefgren, great Nana and Grumpy, Noni and Papa, great grandma and grandpa Miller, Aunt Kathy's family in Pleasant Grove, UT, ...and a good friend of ours, Sarah Collett and family. (Andrew left us after Halloween to get back to work, we really missed him). We were on the road for 8 days. IT was well worth it, and much fun. Thanks to everyone's hospitality and great friendships.

trick or treating with Grandma Lefgren, the green haired witch!


Noni the crook nose witch !



Grandpa Lefgren







Great Nana and Grumpy


Great Grandma and Grandpa Miller, cousin Sophie (the other bee), and new baby cousin Miles






Summer loved the trampoline at Sarah's house...hmmm, we may have to get one.



Playing fairies with cousin Kaiya, and throwing a fit

cousin Kaiya sprinkling flying fairy dust ... she can fly!


petting new puppy Teepa...Fischer's new cousin.

she is so cute, what a good puppy


2 comments:

Alex and Anna said...

WOW COULD SHE GET ANY CUTER!!

Kayla said...

Holly! you guys are awesome and I totally love you all! thanks for talking to me tuesday night, and sorry I let my emotions kinda take over me! haha
your great!
Love Kayla

my first movie